As previously announced, the biometrics workshop will take place from 7 to 9 of October 2015 at the Hubland Campus of the University of Würzburg.
The information on Workshop as well as on abstract submission can be addiitonally found in
In order to register and submit the contributions, please send an email until 05 of July 2015 to:
The registration email should contain the following information:
- One MS-Word (.docx) file of the contribution abstract (Max. 300 words and up to 5 keywords)
- Name and Surname of the presenting author
- Affiliation of the presenting author (Institution, City, Country)
- Contact details (Email, Phone number and P.O Box)
- Indication of whether or not a participation certificate is required by the author
The workshop is organized by the working groups “Ecology and Environment”, “Bayesian Methods” and “Spatial Statistics” of the International Biometric Society- German Region together with the section “Forest Biometry and computer science” at the German Association of Forest Research Organizations (DVFFA).
In addition to the presented contributions, Lauri Mehtätalo (Universities of Eastern Finland and Helsinki) will give a tutorial on “Mixed-effects mdoels in theory and practice”.
Best regards and hope to see you in Würzburg in October
The organizing team